First meeting

When is your birthday? She asks me.
6th of      July I said,
What???
(Are u kidding or u think I’ m fool. How it is possible that our birthday falls on same date, is he lying to me or is it true? )
6th of July, I said
Really is it so?
Yeah my birthday is on 6th of July
Mine too.
Same here ... really then we have come on the earth same day? It’s unbelievable I can’t imagine.
Let’s go... it’s already too late. She told me to leave the class because it’s already 5 pm but few of us are still in the campus. So we leave the campus and start walking with other classmates. After walking about 100 meters, at a square they left us and we two are start moving towards our hostels.  
While coming back to home
A series of questions are traveling in my mind…
What she thinks about me?
Am I looking cute?
Is she also having crush on me?
Is this right to ask that is she has any bf?
Is it too early?
Can I ask her or not?
Is this ethically right to ask her in first meeting?
And then suddenly she take a look at me, then I make my mind up to ask her no.
Can I get your no?
No but can I get yours?
I don’t remember my no. if u give yours then I will give u a missed call.
No you have to give yours.
Okay 9459……….
She feed my no. in her mobile but doesn’t give any reaction, we talk and reached her place I say good bye to her and move ahead…

Day 2
I am sitting in the library and reading a newspaper then she enters with her friend. As she saw    me, a smile on her face appears but I ignored her as I didn’t saw her and keep my eye glued on a newspaper’s story.
She  passed  in front of  me but  I keep my one eye  on  the story and other on her, her cute smile mesmerize me from the core of  my heart as  I  always think about her smile and that makes me  blush  too.
As I entered in the class, everyone is sitting in their seats and talking with their close ones. I saw her and a blushy smile knocked on. As she saw she also smiles back. I sit on my seat and start talking with friends and as I took a glow she is also seeing me.
We want to talk but the restrictions and fear of gossips in the class bound us in limits, but their hearts knows that they  attracted  towards each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cousin's marriage