Coffee Shop




Our mid-sem exams were going to start as we two are talking in cafeteria and enjoying the coffee. She asked me about everything'' fine cause I couldn’t make the call past night. So, I told her that sachin a friend of mine came  to my place. He has to submit his project to nipcid So, he wanted my help about topic he choose.

Sachin!!! That guy always wandering with you, whenever, I saw you outside the class,I think he must be that guy, Anupriya confirms. As she raised her eyebrow and fanatic glanced on me. Her eyes seem full of naughtiness.

I nodded my head to yes and stay cool as cucumber.
 
 A girl from backside call anupriya by her name and said exam dates are on notice board and call her as their class gonna to be start soon.
She took last sip of coffee and paid the bill as she lost the bet which is she betted on the night of marriage.
Okay I gotta go now will meet soon. Bye…
And she runs towards her department and I saw her till she disappear from my eyesight. I sat there, her thoughts mesmerized me into a new world and I lost my all consciousness about where I am. Then someone tap on my shoulder I couldn’t feel it soon but later realized and I turn back saw sachin there.

Hey man!!! What are you doing here alone? Sachin asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

Nothing just like that, I was thinking about future buddy.

You tell me… have you got any idea to make complete that project?
Last date of submission is not far away. Bro.

Yaa!!! I know. He said firmly as he finds way to complete that project soon. Let me show you something. He said.

He opened his laptop and showed me the whole project we worked on the whole night and he made that more attractive with pie charts and bar diagrams. He added more interesting facts about the topic.
 After seen all this he offered me the coffee and I couldn’t resist it. We finished the coffee and went through the project report. After that I said goodbye him and move towards the classroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First meeting

Cousin's marriage