Walk with talk

When the class over, I wish her good morning.
Good morning g, she replied.
How are you? I said.
Fantastic, she replied.
She starts blushing and a smile came on her face, there are tons of conversations that are happening between our eyes but nobody understands it. We both move towards our classes.

Now I starts thinking about Anupriya all the time whenever I feel lonely and my mind sing a song… kese mujhe tum mil gaye… kismat ko aaye na yakeen. Whenever I close my eyes then her cute smiling face appears in front of me.  And her cute smile makes me mesmerize as I have never felt like this before.
I wish we can talk to each other whole day and night but I know it’s not possible. But still I want to talk to her because you cannot control your mind and feelings.  Just a small talk can makes me happy but still I want more!! So I think let’s take our friendship to the next level and propose her for a relationship. I never miss the opportunity to sit near her whenever I find her alone; I want to be with her.

Sometimes I thought, it’s too early to ask her for a relationship but if someone ask her for the same and she said yes then?  I always remain near her and make her happy with my nonsense talk.

And she also enjoys my company whenever we meet as I am alone and she is always with her friend Neha.  She is short in stature, have fair complexion and a snobbish girl who don’t have any sense but she always with anupriya so there is no way to escape from her.


There is a five day week in our university so I am exited to be with her.  As I can spend as much as time with her and there are two classes of a subject that we both have opted. So it’s not that bad to spend time without her. We always sit together in class and keep talking with each other.

I always see her whenever she talks to somebody or we are in the class but sometimes she also saw. When our eyes meet, we exchange our thoughts through our smiles. I always wander what she finds interesting in me. May be I am cute or caring or rather intelligent? But it makes me tickle in my stomach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First meeting

Cousin's marriage