Surprise visit

I wake up at 5am to my sister’s call. We both were to go to her college. We get ready
and catch the bus to reach the destination. we reached at 11. We had to collect her
signed copy and get back home. But I could not tell her of my plans I had for the day. I
drop my sister home and take a bus to my rented room. The clock had hit 6 but I still
had to wait for another 4 hours. So I make some fast food and take a small nap so it
could help me through night.
 Phone beeps…
I woke up blinking my eyes…
To see Anupriya’s name flashing on the screen.
What are you doing she asked!
Nothing much just taking a nap… awake now.
Wow its just 9 and you feel sleepy already, what would you do in night?
I am coming to you.
Seriously…? Don’t lie.
I am kidding. Was feeling tired so I lied down and you found me sleeping.
Kidding… ehh. Okay then good night I have to wake up early.
Are you coming tomorrow?
Yes! Of Corse. See you. Bye!
Bye bye!
I put my phone down and get up. It was already 9:40 pm. I wash my face and put on my
cloths. Get ready to take the next bus. Happy inside because I never felt so fascinate
about her. She is so beautiful, charming and the main thing is I am going to meet her.
Yes! I am going to her city so we can travel back together.
The bus comes. I board and quickly find my seat, with my head full of her thoughts of all
sorts. what if she is with someone or what if we are seen together by a familiar face.
What if my surprise gets to her veins?
It is raining heavily and all I wish is to reach safely. But the bus had to stop in the middle
because of landslides.
The bus is moving slowly only to find a huge tree uprooted on the road. It caused a
huge jam on the road but in 10 min me and my fellow passengers find ourselves lifting it
off the road. The bus finally resumed its normal speed.
I reach at 3:30 in the morning. Found a tap to wash my face. Open my bag and pop in a
chewing gum. I still have 25 min so take a small walk in the dark. Open my phone and
drop in her a message.
Hii… Good morning!
Good morning baby, how come you are up so early?
I just woke up and sent you the text, so you are in the bus?
Not yet, I am at home. Just about to leave.
Its already 3:45, I think you are late.
Don’t worry honey! We are going so talk later. Okay!
Okay!
I place my phone in my pocket and went back to the bus stand. My heart is beating fast
and stomach ticklish. I reached the bus stand and look for a tea shop. I order a cup, pay
the money and with my tea in company wait for our bus to Shahpur. My eyes fix when
she comes and board the bus. And I see her with her father. She is wearing a red long
coat with black jeans along with bag on her shoulders. As She boards in from the frontdoor and conductor blows a small whistle, I board from the back door. Bus ignited and
our journey to our destination starts.
She waves her father farewell and takes a seat. I find a seat close to her and after some
time I sat beside her. As she sees me, she faints at first, then a huge smile makes her
beautiful face even more pretty.
Where were you?
You lied?
How you reached?
You are damn crazy?
How you can do this?
Why didn’t you tell me?
You are mad?
And shower of questions makes me feel how she missed me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First meeting

Coffee Shop